Tuesday 4 June 2013

About me




Hello and welcome to "From Luxembourg with Love"

My name is Chantal, I am Luxembourgish and I am living with my family in a neat little village in the most beautiful area of Luxembourg called “Little Switzerland”.

I launched this blog to share with you all the lovely things I pass by in the Internet – Interiors, art, fashion, styling, decoration, recipes … so I’ve decided to create “From Luxembourg with Love” as a place where to collect all these lovely things which I discover.

And here are the things that describe me the best

Fourtyandsomething but child at heart
Always on the move and mostly good humored
Never bored as head full of ideas
Math teacher and mom as a second life
Penchant for chaos and sometimes late
Love to share ideas and get comments


No comments:

Post a Comment