- 1 kg of floury potatoes
- 100g flour
- 4 eggs
- 5 gram of salt, pepper, nutmeg
- fresh herbs like parsley, chive
- Peal the potatoes and grate them.
- In a pot mix the eggs and the flour.
- Add salt and pepper. Parsley and chive. Add a little grinded nutmeg.
- Add the grated potatoes to the egg flour mixture.
- Take one spoon of mixture an flatten it in a frying pan.
- Fry the Gromperenkichelchen until golden brown.
- Put it on paper to get rid of excess fat.
- Put into the oven at 120C to keep hot.
- Serve the Gromperenkichelcher with Aeppelkompott or Gemeiszopp.